TARI SUGAR MILL COMPOUNDS are Asphaltic blends of select base stocks with extreme pressure additives. These oils provide excellent load carrying properties under boundary lubrication and are made in three viscosities to suit specific requirements.
- Tari Sugar Mills compounds are specially developed lubricants for mill house pinion bearings of sugar mills where total loss system lubricants is used in which high viscosity lubricants are able to sustain high load conditions.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties suitable for high load carrying requirements.
- Sturdy film forming capabilities, yielding films that do not rupture under shock load conditions.
- Safe for yellow / white metal bearings as these are low acidity oils.
- Offer excellent shear stability and hydrodynamic film forming capabilities.
ISO VG 3200
ISO VG 3800
ISO VG 4200
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
|TARI SUGAR MILL COMPOUNDS||3200||3800||4200|
@100ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC