Agents and Distributors:
Those who are instrumental in ensuring the machine owner and user’s access to our fine-blend premium oils, is unhindered.
All possible efforts are continuously a foot to make Target® available to the machines performing in the farthest corners of the country, which is blessed with the widest diversity of clime, culture and caliber. Our clients make it a point to see that no machine has to go without the right oil.
- Safe use and handling of lubricants is of paramount importance, both for the user as well as for the environment.
- The machinery must be stopped when oiling is attempted.
- Lubricants can burn if exposed to open flame.
- Clothes and fabrics, cotton waste and mops used for cleaning are especially flammable when soiled with the lubricants.
- Fire extinguishers and other firefighting equipment must be placed strategically, and in easily accessible places. Every one working around lubricants must be aware of their location and use.
- Oxygen cylinders / tanks must never be placed in the vicinity of lubricants, for the mixture of lubricant fumes and oxygen can form a powerfully explosive compound.\all spillage / drops must be immediately removed from the floor to avoid slipping over the surface, which may cause a serious accident.
For storage, handling, sale and use of the lubricants, the importance of good housekeeping can never be overstated