HEATMAX oils are designed to meet modern heat transfer applications. Blended with specially selected thermally stable mineral oils and antioxidant additive, HEATMAX oils are geared to withstand the temperatures encountered in heat transfer applications.
- HEATMAX oils are selected paraffinic heat transfer fluids for use in closed unpressurized heat transfer operations such as those used in asphalt plant, chemical plants and other processing installations that experience temperatures up to 13ºC with spikes of 315ºC.
- For a heat exchanger operating under turbulent flow conditions, a low viscosity version of HEATMAX is generally preferable. HEATMAX 100 is suitable where high viscosities are specifically recommended.
- HEATMAX heat transfer fluids possess excellent resistance to thermal cracking and chemical oxidation.
- They are non toxic, with very low odor levels.
- Have no detrimental effects on seals.
- They possess high specific heat and exhibit good thermal conductivity at all temperatures, permitting rapid heating and efficient operation of the heat transfer system.
ISO VG 32, 100, 460
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
@40ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|Initial Boiling Point, ºC||320||320||320|