Premium quality Spindle oils are blended with highly refined, low viscosity and low pour point base stocks with anti-wear agents, rust preventives, anti-oxidant additives and anti-foam agents. These oils are ideal for modern high speed spindles and also suitable for hydraulic systems.
- For high speed spindles where the severity of service requires inhibited anti-wear oil.
- For all equipment requiring low viscosity, high VI and low pour point lubricants.
- High thermal stability and anti-oxidative properties providing long service life.
- Special anti-rust and anti-wear agents contribute to equipment longevity.
- Low viscosity to ensure lubrication of the tiniest parts of the machinery and to minimize heat due to fluid friction.
- Low pour point enables these oils to be available to all parts at start up even in cold weather.
- High viscosity index to ensure viscosity retention over wide temperature changes
ISO VG 10
ISO VG 22
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
@40ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC