Premium quality compressor cylinder and crankcase lubricants designed specifically for modern reciprocating compressors. Careful selection of base oils and a matching set of high quality additives make COMPAIR ideal for lubricating compressor cylinders operating at high discharge temperatures (up to 220ºC), while significantly minimizing carbon formation on piston rings and exhaust valves.
- Rotary sliding vane and screw type air compressors (oil-flooded or oil-injected, male or female, single or two stage configuration types).
- High thermal stability
- High viscosity index
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Effective corrosion inhibition
- Good air release properties
- Good water separation and low foaming characteristics
ISO VG 68
ISO VG 100
ISO VG 150
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
@40ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC