HIGH POWER oils are high quality anti-wear type hydraulic fluids which are specially developed in order to satisfy the wide operating temperatures and viscosity requirements encountered in modern hydraulic systems. High Power oils conform to the requirements of the world’s leading hydraulic equipment manufacturers.
- Ideal hydraulic fluid for mobile as well as stationary hydraulic systems using piston-cylinder compression devices.
- Also suitable for vane and gear type pumps, particularly those that allow the use of AW type oils.
- Anti-wear hydraulic oils with high viscosity index due to highly refined paraffin base oils, and having excellent shear stability.
- Very high resistance to oxidation, enabling the oil to last longer in service.
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties ensuring longevity of the equipment.
- Good emulsification properties with high resistance to foaming.
- Compatible with all rubber seals.
ISO VG 32 ~ 320 cSt
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
@100ºC, cSt ASTM D445
@40ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC