GEAREX EP is a series of mild EP gear lubricants made from high quality and high viscosity index base oils selected for their oxidation stability and water separating characteristics, with carefully chosen sulphur-phosphorus extreme pressure and special anti-wear additives. GEAREX EP oils are premium quality, heavy duty industrial fear lubricants formulated for enclosed gear sets operating under severe service conditions.
- Recommended for all types of industrial and mobile equipment requiring mild EP gear lubricants.
- Suitable for enclosed gears, chain gears, sprockets, slide guides, flexible coupling, plain and rolling element bearings.
- Suitable for bath, splash, circulation and spray applications.
- Particularly recommended for gear sets operating under heavy or shock loads such as spur, helical ncoin modern hyuntemperand bevel gear drives.
- High thermal stability and excellent extreme pressure operations. Non-corrosive for steel, copper and bronze.
- Easy separation of water; non-foaming character.
- Able to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Meets US steel and AGMA requirements.
- Special anti-wear additives and sulphur-phosphorus based EP complex.
- Provide maximum protection to gears.
- Remarkable resistance to oxidation providing longer service life as well as longevity to the equipment
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
@100ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC