TARGET TARI GASSELLA is a premium quality low-ash oils that are blended from specially selected base stocks for use in highly rated spark ignited and dual fuel four-stroke cycle engines requiring low-ash oils, or when un-sweetened gas needs to be used. Fortified with a balanced additive package designed to control ash, and made up of ash less detergents and dispersants, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam agents, TARGET TARI GASSELLA oils satisfy the needs of the latter day stationary gas and dual fuel engines designed for industrial use which comes within the purview of legislation being formulated requiring containment of NOx emissions. These oils reduce engine deposits and support the latest ‘lean-burn’ or ‘clean-burn’ technology.
- Gas fueled spark ignited or dual fuel gas engines ignited with diesel pilot fuel.
- Stationary engines fueled by un-sweetened (“sour”) sulphur containing natural gas in industrial service.
- Reduced carbon deposits on cylinder walls, piston rings and valves.
- Enhanced Diesel detergency in dual-fuel engines.
- Exceptional stability against oxidation and nitration.
- Optimized level of ‘ash’ components.
- Adequate reserve alkalinity (TBN: 5.5 mg KOH/g).
- Low phosphorus
- Reduced environment degrading emissions
- Reduced corrosion due to sour gas.
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
|TARGET TARI GASSELLA||15W/40||20W/50|
@100ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|Total Base Number,
mgKOH/g ASTM D2896
|Sulphated Ash% Wt