TARGET EP GEAR OIL GL-5 oils are designed for use in industrial and automotive gearboxes and general lubricating systems. These are multi-purpose extreme pressure sulphur based oils with EP additives, blended with special inhibitors to increase aging stability and anti-corrosion properties. TARGET EP GEAR OIL GL-5 gear oils have a high persistence to break down under mechanical loads and help minimize wear under heavy and shock load conditions.
- Suitable for manual transmissions, transaxles in automotive gears, particularly hypoid gears in passenger cars.
- Suitable for all equipment operated under high speed/low torque and low speed/high toque conditions.
- Ideal for gear sets on tractors and agricultural equipment, track rollers of crawler tractors and a variety of industrial applications.
SAE 85W140, 80W90
US MIL L-2105D
- TARGET EP GEAR OIL GL-5 oils exhibit excellent resistance to aging and oxidation, thus prolonging service intervals.
- They provide excellent protection against corrosion of steel as well as non-ferrous metals and possess superb anti-wear properties.
- They also offer excellent shear stability as well as provide rapid air release.
- These gear oils have good demulsifying properties and offer increased lubricant life.
TYPICAL KEY PROPERTIES
|TARGET EP GEAR OIL GL-5||SAE-
@100ºC, cSt ASTM D445
|Flash Point (COC), ºC
|Pour Point, ºC